Buy copyright free artwork

Quote Artwork

Saturday, January 4, 2014

My friend and loyal client Anna (the one for whom I create images for luggage tags she is selling on Etsy) asked me to illustrate a quote by Steve Maraboli that goes: "She is delightfully chaotic; a beautiful mess. Loving her is a splendid adventure".

Well, it's kinda hard for a man to illustrate a mysterious female soul on a single drawing but I tried as best as I could and Anna loved the result. So here is a custom quote artwork I created for Anna:

Steve Maraboli quote - She is delightfully chaotic...
She is delightfully chaotic; a beautiful mess. Loving her is a splendid adventure. ― Steve Maraboli

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP