Buy copyright free artwork

My first Illustrator and Artist’s Video Report (Works from November 2009 till January 2010)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

It has passed three months since my début as a freelance illustrator and artist. I am still learning how to be a freelance illustrator and work independently. Luckily, I have a friend who supports me and helps me to make my first steps in the freelance career. We together build my on-line presence and develop marketing strategies of finding the best ways to showcase my works and demonstrate artist’s skills in order to find new commissions.


It seems that we are on the right direction so far as I managed to find a few recurrent customers and I have more than five hundred fans on my Facebook page who, I hope, love my illustrations and drawings.


I decided to release monthly video reports covering my illustrations and drawings created within the period of a month. As this is my first video report, it covers my illustrations (including fashion illustrations and sketches), portraits, caricatures, logos etc. made during last three months (November 2009 – January 2010) since the beginning of my independent career of an illustrator and an artist. I show only those works which I am allowed to show. Unfortunately I cannot show some of really good illustrations for the time being.




You may also like:
My second video report
My third video report
My fourth video report

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP