Buy copyright free artwork

Artist's Video Report No.3

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I have not been posting in the blog for quite a while. The thing is that not all my clients let me show artworks I’ve done for them. I always ask for permission to show the recent artworks and even offer to link to the client’s website from the blog post if he/she gives me permission. However some of my customers ask me to never show the works anywhere, the others ask to wait for a certain period of time till they publish or print illustrations, t-shirt designs etc. Thus the visitors of this blog will never see some wonderful artworks of mine, which is pity, though some others works are coming soon after I get permissions from the clients who asked to postpone showing artworks created for them.


Today I want to show you my third video report with those artworks which I am allowed to show and which were created during April – May 2010. Enjoy!



Related posts:
First video report
Second video report
Fourth video report

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP