Buy copyright free artwork

Free Portrait

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I want to show you the recent portrait I have drawn for my free portrait group on Facebook. If you like the portraits I drew for free in this group, you are welcome to join the free portrait group, then send me a friendship request for me to get access to your photos page on FB where I will choose a photo to draw a free portrait for you. And may be one day I will draw a cool portrait for you absolutely free of charge.

The most recent free portrait


free portrait of a woman (cross-hatching)

Related posts:

Drawing a Portrait (Cross-Hatching Technique)

Want a free portrait?

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP