Buy copyright free artwork

Pentel Art Supplies in Action

Saturday, August 6, 2011

This is not for the first time that I write about art supplies from Pentel, however I will never stop commending this company for their products as long as I use their art supplies (especially brush pens) either as main or auxiliary tools almost for every my project. In fact, Pentel brushes allowed me to reach the higher level of drawing experience by providing me with more control over each line of my artwork. I have created a special video to demonstrate how I draw with Pentel art supplies. The video features color brushes from, an Aquash brush, a pocket brush pen and an outline marker from Pentel. The video would be especially useful for fellow artists and craftsmen to discover new possibilities Pentel art supplies can offer to make their work easier and more efficient with even more impressive results.


sunflower, drawing created with Pentel drawing tools

Related posts:
Pentel Pocket Brush Pen drawing videos
Wacom Inkling review

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP