Buy copyright free artwork

Pentel Pocket Brush Pen Drawing Videos

Saturday, December 17, 2011

If you follow my blog for a while you might know that the Pentel Pocket Brush Pen is one of my favorite drawing tools which I use almost in each my project either as a main drawing medium or as an auxiliary one. I was lucky to have discovered art supplies from Pentel a year or so ago. Today Pentel products are indispensable in my work as an artist.

drawing with a Pentel Pocket Brush Pen
Drawing with a Pentel Pocket Brush Pen

Work in Progress Videos


I would like to share a few work in progress videos featuring a Pentel Pocket Brush Pen as a main drawing tool:





Related posts:
Pentel art supplies in action
The best tool to outline drawings
Wacom Inkling

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP