Buy copyright free artwork

Christmas Gift Portrait for Taya

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I have recently created a Christmas gift portrait for Taya Lear. She is a singer in the United States. This is not for the first time that Taya orders a portrait from me.

The portrait was drawn with a graphite pencil. I want to show you the final result and the progress video. By the way I used music by Taya Lear on the background of the video.

Portrait for Taya


Taya Lear portrait, Kevin, american couple, wife and husband
Taya and Kevin



Last Christmas I made the portrait of her husband’s dog. So I hope she will get back to me by the next Christmas.

Related posts:
Portrait of Emma
Drawing a family portrait
Cylia

*****

1 comments:

MrBibleHead December 17, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Excellent Igor! Thanks for posting the video! Very cool!! Hey thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP