Buy copyright free artwork

Testing My Wacom Inkling

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I keep on testing my newly purchased Wacom Inkling device. I still have no idea how I can use it with my drawing style which seems to be too hard for Wacom Inkling to render it properly and accurately. At least I can make videos like the one shown below. The video demonstrates the time-lapse speed drawing of a woman portrait alongside with a screen showing how the drawing on paper is being transferred to the computer by means of the device. If you happen to miss it, you can read my recent Wacom Inkling review where I shared my first impression of Wacom Inkling.


*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP