Buy copyright free artwork

Using This Blog as a Tool to Promote My Art

Wednesday, November 4, 2009



I am going to use this blog to advertise my services. I will show you some of my works here and will try to constantly update the blog with new illustrations, portraits and other visual art I create. I hope you will enjoy reading (or rather looking through) this blog. I believe that this blogging activity will be conducive to my self-promotion and spreading buzz about my humble person. And, of course, my primary goal is to find clients who would be interested in my illustration services.

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP