Buy copyright free artwork

My Other Animal Drawings

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Since my last blog post was dedicated to my pet portrait assignment I would like to continue this animal topic by showing you a few of my other animal drawings and sketches. I hope you will love them.

dog drawing by Igor Lukyanov (cross-hatching)

dog drawing by Igor Lukyanov (cross-hatching)

dog sketching by Igor Lukyanov (cross-hatching)

dog drawing by Igor Lukyanov


very cute dog picture, drawing


cool cat drawing

cool white on black cat drawing

drawing of a white cat with orange eyes on blue background

cute squirrel drawing

dragonfly by Igor Lukyanov

*****

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 13, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Igor-I LOVE your animals and nature, not just the various evocative ways you've rendered them but the subjects and compositions as well. These are my favorite subjects and I always enjoy looking at what other people do.

Unknown October 22, 2010 at 2:28 AM  

These are great and will provide me with inspiration for my own drawings. The tone and shading make them come alive and pop up off the page. I am only 10 and hope to be as good as you some day.

Victoriya November 22, 2011 at 3:14 AM  

Мне нравится рисунок с названием "white-black-cat". И я чувствую, что это Она...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP