Buy copyright free artwork

Portrait of George W. Bush

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I continue working for Buffalo and Company and I have been recently commissioned to draw another portrait for the heritage t-shirts series – the portrait of George W. Bush. This is the first portrait for the famous men series depicting a still living president. George Bush has recently left office and his successes and mistakes are still fresh in the American people’s memory. May be that’s why he is a rather controversial personality with a lot of people criticizing him for the Iraq War and other unpopular actions as well as a great number of Americans supporting him for his resoluteness and willingness to protect his country by all means. I am not a U.S. resident and that is why I consider myself far from being competent enough to discuss failures and successes of the President of the United States of America. My job is drawing portraits, but not talking about politics. I can only suggest you reading of what Wikipedia tells about George Walker Bush if you want to learn more about the 43rd President of the United States. In any case, t-shits with the portrait of George Bush are apparently created for those who respect and support Bush. I hope those people will appreciate my George Bush portrait and will proudly wear t-shits with the portrait which are to be released by Buffalo and Company very soon.

George Bush Portrait


George W. Bush portrait
George Walker Bush

Related posts:
Portrait of Ronald Reagan
Portrait of Theodore Roosevelt
Portrait of Thomas Jefferson
George Washington Portrait

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP