Buy copyright free artwork

Custom Pin-Up for Susie

Sunday, November 21, 2010

After I had made a post about my last custom pin-up drawing I was approached by three people who wanted to commission me for personalized pin-up art. I am going to dedicate a separate blog post for each individual pin-up project which I am allowed to show.

Today I want to show you a custom pin-up poster created for Susie as she gave me permission to show the result in my blog. I drew her as a sitting pin-up girl wearing a cool black corset and sexy stockings. The poster was drawn with color pencils. The pin-up will be a Christmas present for Susie’s fiancĂ© and I hope he will appreciate this kind of present. As always I want to add the video alongside with the final artwork for you to watch the pin-up drawing process.

Personalized Pin-Up Drawing for Susie


custom pinup from photograph
Custom pin-up poster for Susie (drawn from her photo). Click to enlarge.


Click here to see all my custom pin-ups on this blog
All my pin-up videos

Related posts:
Custom Pin-Up for an Australian Woman
Personalized Pin-Up Commission
Custom Pin-Up Poster (1950s Style)
Custom Pin-Up Gift for Christina
Custom Pin-Up for Cindy
Personalized pin-up art with a car

*****

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 28, 2010 at 3:46 AM  

Wow, that's a real master piece. I really like the way you use your colors to bring this drawing alive. It's great to watch your progress as well.

Congrats

B-sides Fashion December 5, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Thanks for visting!
Nice job!!! I really love pinups!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP