Buy copyright free artwork

Custom Pin-Up Gift for Christina

Thursday, November 25, 2010

As I said in my last blog post I had been commissioned to make three custom pin-up drawings. Today I am writing about the second pin-up poster created for Christina. This pin-up was ordered by Christina's husband as a personalized Christmas gift. According to her husband's words Christina "is a fan of the pinup style and would love a custom gift like this".

The man wanted to preserve some peculiarities of his beloved wife's figure in the final drawing. He also showed me a few classic pin-up drawings and photographs which postures could be used for my poster and he wanted me to draw the pin-up with the specific hairstyle:

vintage pin-up hairstyle
This hairstyle was chosen for the custom pin-up poster

pinup pose
This classic pin-up photograph was used as a reference for the posture 

So I did my best to create a unique custom gift in accordance with my client's wishes and requirements. Here is the final pin-up poster and the video:

Personalized Pin-Up Poster for Christina


personalized pin-up gift poster
Custom pin-up poster for Christina (click to enlarge) 


Click here to see all my custom pin-ups on this blog
All my pin-up videos

Related posts:
Custom Pin-Up for an Australian Woman
Personalized pin-up art with a car
Personalized Pin-Up Commission
Custom Pin-Up Poster (1950s Style)
Custom Pin-Up for Susie
Custom Pin-Up for Cindy

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP